What data we collect and why
- We collect email addresses for the account system. Every account is unique due to the uniqueness of the email address, which is used to identify you as a user and log you in.
- We collect names and optional contact details to provice you with better means of communications with us as and your users.
- We collect IP addresses in order to detect the misuse of the system, combat abuse, and for logging purposes.
How the data is processed
The processing starts when you create an account and ends when you delete it or ask us to remove the data.
Where your personal data is stored
The majority of our users are from the EU, so all the data is stored in data centers in EU countries for optimal performance. The only personal data that leaves the EU is the name and email we send to our payment processor, Stripe, which is located in the US. All other third party services are located within the EU.
You have the right to
- Access and Export your data. You can contact us through our help center and ask for a copy of your personal data.
- Update your data. You can access your account and update any of your data. All your personal data is viewable and editable in your account.
- Delete your data ("The right to be forgotten"). You can achieve that by deleting your account (see related details on how to delete your account in our help center). We do not keep your personal information after your account is deleted.
Closing your account and deleting your data
As a registered user you can delete your account along with all related data, such as account details, created forms, received entries etc. directly from your account settings when logged in. The data along with your account will be deleted immediately.
We have created multiple layers of functionality within the service with the purpose of protecting personal information and maintaining security around stored information. Each account holding its own login information used to access the account and its stored information. It is the account owner's responsibility to maintain security around their login information. Our servers are placed in an ultra-modern data center, and we carry out daily backups of your information stored in the service. Our servers are also protected by SSL, firewalls and other technical security features. Although these measures reduce the risk of unauthorized access to information and also maintain the currency, we can not provide any guarantees that your information is 100% secure from unauthorized access from external actors.
Closure or account deletion
If you choose to close or delete your Formogram account, or if we close your account due to violation of our terms, there may be information related to your account in our backup archives for a period after the account was closed or deleted. We work for the information to be phased out as quickly as is economically feasible.
Changes to this policy
The company owns the right to update and change this policy without prior notice. Changes will be communicated via Formogram and by e-mail to all accounts. By continuing to use the Service after this policy updated, you agree to these changes.
Contact us for any enquiries regarding privacy and security.
s-610 20 Kimstad